What is GCU student portal? Garden City University is a proprietary institution. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Garden City University’s ranking in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities.
It is regarded as one of the top 10 colleges in the professional course study sector in the city of Bengaluru. Being founded in the year 2013 under the Garden City Education Trust. It has been accredited “A” grade by NAAC. The university proudly holds the record of 45,000+ alumni spread across different countries around the world.
Garden City University offers a number of student services, including non remedial tutoring, health service, health insurance. Garden city University also offers campus safety and security services like 24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc.). Alcohol is not permitted for students of legal age at Garden City University.
With such a strong student base, it becomes a challenge for the management team of the university to maintain the accurate details of every single student registered studying under the institution. Therefore to simplify the process, the university maintains a website portal for the students as well as for the parents too for better, quick and easy communication between the university management and the student parties.
Logging in to the Garden City University Portal
Logging in to the GCU student portal is simple and easy, as easy as operating the system itself. The user just needs to follow certain simple steps for acquiring the desired result. The steps are as follows:
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of Garden City University.
- Then, select the student portal option and enter the student portal user ID
- Next, you need to enter in the portal password
- Click on the“login” option and you will be able to login to the website successfully.
Apart from this, you can also try to login via Google with the help of the GCU/GCC email ID.
Admission procedure for Garden City University
Garden City University (GCU) welcomes applicants 16 years old and older for admission consideration. The acceptance rate of Garden City University is about more than 73% which means your chances of getting into GCU is very high.
Admission officials at Garden City University consider student GPA a very important factor for admission. All students must submit either acceptable high school or college transcripts to be considered for full admission into the University. If students cannot meet the GPA requirements with their transcripts but have test scores or a college-GPA that meets admission requirements, students may be eligible for full admission.
Start the college admission process by filling out the form with information about your desired degree program and modality.
How to Reset GCU Student Portal Password?
Each website has a password reset option which allows you to reset your password in case you have forgotten it. The student login page also shows the “Forgot password” option. Under any circumstance, if the user forgets the portal password, this will help.
- First go to the official website of GCU
- Enter the registered user ID
- Next, you need to click on“forgot password” option
- This will open a new page
- Enter the new password in the intended space
- Confirm the new password
This will complete the process and you will instantly get a new password for your portal.
How can you Register in GCU Student Portal?
The registration process for Garden City University is also not at all complex, rather it is similar to the basic login process. If you have not registered to the portal then you need to follow the steps mentioned.
- First you need to click on the “register” option.
- The member is required to fill in the relevant details like user name, first name, last name, contact number, year of graduation, course, email address, password, confirm password.
- After you have filled in the relevant details click on “register”. Once the registration procedure is complete, the user can choose the option “keep me logged in” for easy use in future.
Garden City University Parent Portal
There is a separate portal designed specially for the parents. The process to log in to the Garden City University Parent portal is also similar.
- First, you need to visit the official page
- Enter in the respective parent portal user ID
- Enter in the parent portal password
- Click on to the “login” option.
In case of forgotten password, select the “forgot password” option and act as per direction.
Garden City University Staff Portal
The Garden City University Staff portal is unique in its approach and has been designed specifically for the staff members of the university. You can easily download it from the Google Play Store. The following processes are similar to the previous ones. The user first needs to punch in the staff ID followed by the password and then clicking on the “login” option. In case the password is forgotten, there is the “forgotten password” option right there at the bottom.
Objectives of maintaining portals
- Rationalising the entire management process and offering prompt assistance
- Simplifying the rules and procedures
- Ensuring transparency and digitization
- Providing all the relevant details on a single platform
- Offering necessary assistance within a stipulated time frame
- Avoiding any delays in functionalities thereby causing hindrance
- Prepare and provide accurate databases of all the respective communities serving in and under the institution
- Use e-banking facility as per requirement
- Regular review to keep the system and the database updated.
Details that you need to fill in GCU Student portal
- The full name of the concerned individual
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Name of the legal guardian in the absence of the parents
- Complete address (both correspondence and permanent)
- Contact details
- Educational details
- Caste (if applicable)
- Disability (if any)
- E-banking details (if applicable)
- Marital status
- Name of the spouse (if applicable)
Importance of registering under the GCU Student Portal
It is extremely important to get registered under the GCU student portal while studying or serving within the institution. This will simplify the process of the overall management. In case, if any student or staff is eligible to receive any special benefit or any grant or scholarship, because of the lack and accessibility of proper and complete details, he/she may not be able to access the favour. Under such circumstances, the portal acts as the saviour by providing all the necessary details in a single platform.
Therefore, if there is any change in any of the furnished details of any staff or student or any other member of any portal under GCU, it becomes a mandatory duty on their part to notify the relevant authorities regarding the same to avoid any future hassles.
Garden City University–Admission Office
GCC House, H. No. 340
Indiranagar Double Road, Stage 1
Landline: +91(80)2526 1112
Garden City University Campus
16th KM, Old Madras Road
Bengaluru 560 049
Phone: +91(80) 66487600/90-1992-1992
This is a comprehensive guide to the Garden City University portal that will come in handy to the interested people.
All the necessary details and information regarding the GCU student portal or Garden City University and its portal has been described in this article.
Table of Content